Ambrosial Champa Attar
Bottle: Glass with Plastic Rollon and Golden Cap
The Wooden box shown in the image comes free with it.
Champa or frangipani names around the world
The botanic name is Plumeria. Around the world the frangipani (plumeria) is called:
- The Aztec word is Cocaloxochite.
- Tipanier in Tahiti.
- Dok jampa or Dok champa in Laos
- Pomelia and Frangipane in Italy
- Couleuvre, or Snake Tree in St.Barths Bois
- Kemboja kuning in Malaysia
- Pansal Mal in Sri Lanka
- Jepun in Bali, Indonesia
- Flor de Mayo in Yucatan, Puebla, El Salvador
- Flor de la Cruz in Guatemala
- Pumeli or Melia in Hawaii
- Amapola in Venezuela
- Kang Nai Xin in China
- Phool in India
- Hoa Su (Southern ), Hoa Dai (Northern) and Hoa Su Ma (ghost Plumeria) in Vietnam
- Kalachuchi in the Philippines
- Flor de Cebo in the Canary Islands
- Sacuanjoche in Nicaragua (the name is derived from the word "xacuan" from a native language called nÃ¡huatl and means "precious yellow feather or flower".
- Common names are Temple Tree or Pagoda Tree in India and the Far East, Graveyard Tree in the Caribbean Islands, Temple Flower in Sri Lanka, and May flower (for the time of flowering) in Nicaragua.